Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Visitors

We finally had some visitors- my parents came! They flew in on my mom's birthday and we got to celebrate with her!
The weekend was filled with fun: We went to the Museum of Science and Industry- still one of our favorites. We went to a fun farmer's market and did a ton of shopping-Thank you Chicago Premium Outlets and DSW! The weather was gorgeous and we got to enjoy listening to General Conference together. We are sad that they are gone- Maggie keeps asking for Grandpa and Grandma- "where are they? at work? on the train?" haha. That is the answer for anyone that is gone- thanks to her Daddy ;-)







2 comments:

Rick and Kori said...

So fun! I always love it when visitors come. Its nice to have the kids get to interact with them! I was with Maggie yesterday at Carly's house. I can't believe how much she is talking just since the last time I saw her. She is so cute!

Kathryn Pepper said...

Ashley, you are looking amazing! And I'm jealous your mom came..I miss my mom!