Saturday, October 15, 2011

Cosley Zoo

My friend Mary told me about this fun little zoo in Wheaton (near the fun Farmer's Market).
So we picked up some friends and hit the road! The kids loved it!

Maggie kept saying , " Hi Ducks!!!" She kept yelling louder and louder, hoping they would say "hi" back.
Maggie is obsessed with pumpkins. In fact- I purposely hadn't taken her to a pumpkin farm- because we have already bought so many pumpkins. Every time we are at the store- she sees them and says, "Mom- buy it?" And I have given in a lot. So we really didn't need any more. But the zoo had a bunch and she just loved playing with them (sitting on them).
They both looked! This is a bigger success than you realize!
They conked out on the way home- we wore them out good ;-)

3 comments:

The Nielsons said...

Aww, so cute!!! I wish we all lived closer... Hope you are well. Miss ya.

Kathy said...

I wish we lived closer too.

Chelsea said...

Ashley I need that pictures of Cailyn and Maggie! I love it! That zoo is seriously awesome!