Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Go Sox!

We got to go to a White Sox game last night. The experience highly exceeded my expectations. I've been to an MLB game before but I was worried about taking Maggie this time. She was great! She loved dancing anytime they played music and she ate her weight in M & Ms. And she loved clapping and cheering- but she was so confused when people yelled, "Go Sox." She would always lift up her pants and look at her socks- pretty funny.
I was also worried about the rain- but our seats were covered so we didn't feel any of the showers! AND..........we even won the game-with a home run and fireworks and everything! It makes me want to go again! (but maybe next time, a Cubs game to see Wrigley field).




4 comments:

Rick and Kori said...

How fun! I'm so glad you went! Maggie looks like she had a blast!

Erin said...

Haha that is the cutest and funniest thing I've ever heard about Maggie looking at her socks!!! She is the cutest :) glad you had a fun night!

Liz Smith said...

Though i highly disagree with your post title and refuse to set foot at US Cellular Field unless it's to root against the sox, i am happy you had a great time. Next time go to wrigley! :)

The Nielsons said...

So fun!! Maggie is adorable... You are such a cute family!!! Maggie's hair is really growing... Miss ya girl. Have a great day!