Saturday, November 5, 2011

Halloween

Sorry this post is late. I was gently reminded that I hadn't put any pictures of Maggie in her costume up yet (Love you Mom!)

We thought we could skip the TOTing this year- I mean she's only 1- she doesn't know the difference, right? Well, my nieces convinced us to go to a couple of houses and it definitely clicked with Maggie. She was running to each door. But she was so confused- people were giving her candy and chocolate- so she didn't say "trick or treat" she said "Chocolate Treat please!" and then she was pretty good at saying "thank you."

I'd say Halloween was a success!



4 comments:

Chelsea said...

Ash I love the picture of you and Maggie together! You are so beautiful! She is an adorable cow!!! I am gla dyou took her out. Cailyn said Thank you, but trick or treat was too much for her... :)

Rick and Kori said...

Love her cow costume! So cute that she got into trick or treating!

Rhett and Lynlee Briggs said...

oh my gosh! so cute! your little girl looks so much like you! I love your hair too! Miss you hope all is well!

Liz Smith said...

so cute! next year she'll be a pro. :)