Sunday, June 3, 2012

Picture Post

Counting down the days to my due date,  I have tried to get out and do fun stuff with Maggie before she is not longer my only child.   I didn't take my camera everywhere we have gone-  but I'm proud of documenting a couple things.
 Park with Sofia!
 Children's Museum a couple times
 Blackberry Farms with friends-  unlimited Carousel and Train rides-  Maggie was in heaven

 Centennial Beach-  Maggie loves that place (good thing we have a pass)


 Capri Suns are the recent Carter beverage of choice- I cannot get enough!
 Brookfield Zoo in the rain- the only picture I got of an animal.  The Lion was huge!
 Watching the dolphin show with friends!
 They have matching sweatshirts so they looked like twins-  Love Cailyn's smile in this one!
Proof that I am pregnant....

3 comments:

Lindsay & Josh said...

The picture of Maggie and Cailyn is so cute- I'm impressed they were both looking and smiling! I'm also very impressed that you've been so active- but I guess you got to get out and live it up while you can ;) P.S. Maggie is always welcome at the Stark house when you need a breather post baby or pre baby or whenever!

Chelsea said...

Love it! The rain made it such an adventure!

Chelsea said...

I love your bump! So excited for you.