Sunday, June 3, 2012

Camping!

We went camping for the first time ever (as a family) on Memorial Weekend.  Luckily, Brad was a good sport and was excited to get camping gear for his birthday ;-).  We got our first tent- it's huge!  It was great!






 Normally, I would not post a picture of me that I don't like-  but here is more proof that I'm pregnant.  I am not good at taking picture of myself when I feel huge.  I LOVE s'mores.  I think that's why I consented to go camping.  And Brad's face in the background of this picture also makes me laugh.
One downside of camping-  sun comes up at 5:00am.  Maggie did not get enough sleep so she was out on the drive home.

1 comment:

Rick and Kori said...

How fun! I am SO impressed you went while pregnant! Maggie's hair is getting so long! I also loved Brad's face in the background of your s'mores pic :)