Saturday, September 11, 2010

Recent Top Ten (in no particular order)


1. My Friend Natalie from Merced came for a quick- 1 day visit before she left for a mission trip to El Salvador.
2. I started a new semester of piano lessons- it is going well! I also organized all of my piano music in magazine holders.

3. Brad has decided he wants to go to law school (not sure how soon...)

4. Maggie is scooting and can get pretty much anywhere.

5. Had a fun girls' night in honor of my friend Erin, who just moved to Georgia- bummer.

6. I made a monthly menu with some of my sisters- it is awesome.

7. I have been to the gym at least 4 times a week for the past 4 weeks!

8. We drove 12 hours to North Carolina to visit my sister Cami and her husband, Tim. Maggie was a champ!

9. We hiked to the top of a gorgeous mountain with Cami, Tim, Sean, and Ashley. The view was amazing!

10. We got to hang out with the Fifes; got a tour of their perfect new house, played games, ate yummy food, got Cookout shakes two days in a row!, went swimming at an awesome pool, went to church, played Pandemic , rode in the trunk of our car?, toured Sean and Ashley's house, and competed in Couples Mario Kart (best of three- we lost ;-( ) It was quite the weekend!





4 comments:

Liz Smith said...

anytime you guys want to have a mario kart challenge, we are on!! we promise not to be too hard on you. :D

Kathy said...

I'm so glad you got to got to NC and have so much fun!

Les said...

SO FUN! That is a lot of good stuff!

Chelsea said...

wow that sounds like a lot of fun! Oh and I PROMISE I will come to teh gym with you someday. I'm sorry I've been so bad!