Thursday, September 16, 2010

9 months?


No- I am not pregnant. But Maggie turned 9 months old last week. It is crazy to think that she has been out of me for longer than she was in my tummy.

We Love Maggie. Her doctor's appointment was today and she was a champ. 3 shots and she only cried for about 10 seconds.

Here are her stats:

Height: 29 inches, 89%
Weight: 21 pounds even, 82%
Head: 18.5 inches, 99%

She is growing fast- she gained 6 pounds since her 6 month check up- holy cow! She is a chub. Her carseat limit is 22lbs so we have to go shopping!

Maggie at 9 months likes to......
  • scoot around everywhere
  • laugh at her dad a lot
  • eat yogurt
  • play picaboo with her blanket
  • play with the piano pedals
  • follow her mom everywhere around the apartment
  • get into everything that she shouldn't
  • sleep 12+ hours at night (I am so lucky)
  • take two naps during the day
  • swing at the park
  • outgrow her clothes way too fast
  • poke people's eyes
  • pull people's hair
Maggie's favorite thing to do right now is definitely take a bath- she loves it. She stays in there for close to an hour some days.

This is her new sour face
Making a mess in the high chair
Playing picaboo with a bowl
She likes to help me cook- the little chef!

5 comments:

Jami West said...

Maggie is seriously so so cute!!! She is getting big! She is WAY bigger than my little runt! LOL. I just want to squeeze her!

Unknown said...

Maggie is getting so big. She is so cute we miss you guys a ton.

Erin said...

haha I love the bowl picture! She is seriously the cutest, and she has the best chub EVER! glad to hear her appointment well good!!!!

Chelsea said...

Oh MAN she is adorable! I love her cheeks! It will be fun when Cailyn and Maggie actually know each other exists and play together. :)

Magan said...

Ashley- I just want to squeeze Maggie's cheeks! Love her!