Friday, February 19, 2010

Week in Recap


After Maggie's blessing, my mom stayed for a while to hang out and have fun with us. We were sad to see her leave. Maggie loves her blanket that Grandma Callister made.

We miss her...
Maggie's Valentine's dress for church.
After church. Wow, how entertaining a baby can be.
We celebrated Valentine's Day early with my brother's family. His baby is soooo smiley.
Brad's attempt at an artsy picture...
Fun dinner.
Maggie has also been playing with her friends. Here is Maggie and Jacob. They are only one day apart!
Random...This is not a picture from this week. Brad has been wearing his ridiculous yellow work gloves on the train- we can't find gloves that fit his thumbs? (He's picky). So, I think they are hideous. But a man complimented him on them the other day...... "Wow, those look like really nice gloves." For the love- I am trying to get him to look professional! But it was funny.
Well, the sun has been shining a lot lately. It makes such a difference to have more natural light inside. It is still way too cold outside. I cannot wait until Spring!

7 comments:

Kathy said...

I love the pictures Ashley! It seems like it took forever to get done with my walking, but it was a great reward to see the pictures. Thanks so much. I will look forward to the video as well. Maybe if I get all my jobs done today?

Liz Smith said...

awww... she's so cute. and you definitely have some the cutest nieces on the planet! keep the pictures coming.

and amen on the sunshine! I have been loving this week! It totally helps my mood and I have been way more productive. The other day i was out and my car said it was 40 degrees. it felt heavenly!! Come on spring!!!

Jami West said...

I LOVE all the pictures. Maggie is seriously a doll and somehow gets cuter and cuter! It's crazy how much she has changed in just two months. I still laugh about that picture of Brad at the bottom!! Cracks me up!

Taylor said...

Brad looks like a ninja, totally awesome. Maggie is adorable, I can't wait to see her.

Chelsea said...

I have to say I think the yellow gloves are pretty fun, but I do understand the professionalism issue. Maggie is so so adorable! I love the picture of her all wraped up and asleep. SO SWEET!

Ashley said...

Love the gloves! Maggie is adorable. What a cute cozy blanket

The Nielsons said...

My favorite picture is of her tights on her head... I love it....
I miss you... I wish you lived closer. I agreet, babies are the center of attention, I wouldn't change it for the world though.