Thursday, February 14, 2008

Our House......

Well, this is our house. We have finally had some time to decorate a little bit. This first picture with the tv is what you would see if you walked in our front door and turned to your left.
The fireplace is my least favorite element of the house. We don't know if it is a wolf or a bear. But- hey, I guess it gives it some unique character. Brad also hooked up the surround sound to the TV. We like watching movies, playing Nintendo 64, and playing Super Nintendo. Mario Cart is pretty fun. Brad works me, though.

This is the kitchen. It is my favorite room in the house. With the wedding, we got everything Red for the kitchen. It may be a little over the top, but I love it. Cami helped my make the curtains over Christmas. Right when we drove into Provo, before we unloaded all of our boxes, I ran in and put the curtains up. They help the windows a lot. It is so nice to have a whole fridge and freezer to ourselves. I can actually shop at Costco and stock up and freeze things. I love it.

This is half of the family room and half of the dining room. We love our new sectional. We cam both sprawl out and take naps at the same time. It is really comfortable too- We got it at Costco- you gotta love COSTCO!!! We have a big desk right behind the couch that Brad and I study on and work on our computers. It is really nice to have. We can both spread out all of our books and papers. Brad has the printer and internet set up on the wireless router so that we don't have to have our computers plugged in. It's really nice.

This big picture is the view as if you had just walked in the front door. If you kept walking straight, you would walk right into the clock. I didn't get a picture of it but, there is a mirror with hooks to hang your coats on the right wall. This next little picture is our laundry room. It is sooo nice to have a washer and dryer. Brad surprised me when we got to Provo. He had the washer and dryer there. The location of the laundry room is to the right of the kitchen. Our bedroom is on the right behind this wall.
We finally just got our bedding. It's really pretty. We really love it. The down comforter keeps us a lot warmer at night. We have gotten a ton of snow lately. It is freezing!!!
I am definitely a California girl. There have been a tone of accidents with all the blizzards. Well, I hope this gives you a better picture of our house. We are loving it. The best part is, I know I'm not moving for at least another year!!!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

I knew it would get a makeover when you moved in. I loved it in Jan when I stopped by. That bedspread is Gorgeous! We miss you guys so much! We come in two months for graduation. We can't wait to see you. I'm glad you have a blog too.