Sunday, November 23, 2014

November

 November was a busy month of "lasts" before baby.  We had Grandma Evie and Papa Reese over for Sunday dinner and Grandma helped the girls with puzzles.

 Both of the girls got haircuts.  Lizzy sat much stiller this time.  Hopefully that will continue.

 I was just going to have them both get trims but we decided to do a shorter stacked bob for Lizzy.  And shortly thereafter, the attitude came with the cute new hairstyle.


 One last time of going to Cafe Rio by myself with the kids.
 Brad and I took on a lot of painting projects:  baby's room (pale blue), the girls' dresser, and the crib.  The crib was the last thing and took a lot of work!  But I am happy with how it turned out!
 Her obsession with puzzles begins.
 When Dad comes home and we are eating dinner- she "hides."

 I got to have a fun lunch date with my cousin, Jordan!  He is the best!
 We also got to meet up with some of our Naperville friends who moved to Logan!  We took them to the Treehouse Museum and introduced them to Zupas.  The chocolate strawberries were pretty skimpy that time though ;-(. 

 I ran into the Gap Outlet by myself after Zupas and found this hat on clearance for Lizzy-  she has always been jealous of Maggie's pink BYU hat.  She wore her hat all night!



We got our first snow and the girls went out to play!

 I took the girls to play at the Layton Mall and Maggie fell on the escalator- it was very scary!
 Brad and the girls made cinnamon rolls.

 Maggie broke her favorite snow globe.


 Last time playing at the park with friends.
 Brad put up our first Christmas lights!  He did a great job!

 Played in the snow!





 Hot Cocoa after
Working on the lights.

No comments: