Monday, November 24, 2014

James Bradley Carter


On November 24, at 6:45 am, the four of us (Brad, Me, Maggie, and Lizzy) pulled out of our garage as a family of four for the last time.  Our bags were all packed.  We met my sister, Cinda in the parking lot of St. Mark's hospital to have her take the girls for a few days.  Then, Brad dropped me off and parked the car. 
 We got settled in Delivery Room #4- my nurse, Elizabeth, was awesome!  The epidural- not so much.  The delivery was so hard but at least fast at the end like the girls.  I was so out of it at the end.  But so happy to see Baby boy-  so worth it!  He seemed so small when they set him on me.  
                                           
He was 7 lbs, 14 oz, 19 inches long  6:03 pm
We called him baby boy, little guy, until Tuesday when we finally decided on James Bradley.









He was perfect!
He had special visitors that night he was born!  Papa Reese and Grandma Evie, and Lauren and Aunt Cinda.




No comments: