Friday, October 24, 2014

Temple, Golf Cart, and Halloween program

I was finally able to go to the Brigham City temple.  I dropped the girls off at Brad's parents where they had a blast, and I got to go do a session by myself.  It was beautiful inside and I loved going.  
 Later that week, I was able to go up to Oakley, UT to my college roommate's inlaw's cabin.  We surprised her with the help of her husband and 5 of us 6 Liberty Square roommates were able to talk all night long!  It was so much fun!  Unfortunately, back at home- Brad informed me that Maggie was throwing up all night!  I felt terrible.  We were supposed to stay in Park City that next night as a family with my sister's family but obviously we didn't do that.  Instead, I drove home and took care of my family for 36 hours until I got the bug.  It was AWFUL- especially 34 weeks pregnant.

 I have had a lot of doctor's appointments and sometimes the girls get to go to Aunt Cinda's while I'm gone.  This time, she took them on a golf cart ride and they each got a bag of cheetos.  I showed up as they were still going and both girls were yelling "No, mom!  Don't come back!"


 Maggie had her Halloween program at preschool early and this is this year's costume- a POP STAR!
  

Getting ready to sing!

No comments: