Sunday, June 1, 2014

Nieces' Performances

A fun thing about moving to Utah is that we live closer to my sister and her family.  So we get to go watch the kids in their various activities sometimes.  Brad and I got to go see Lauren in "Les Miserables" at her high school.  The production was fantastic and she did such a great job!

 A few days later, Elle had a dance recital and so Maggie and I were able to make a Mommy/daughter date out of it.  We went to Pizzeria Limone for dinner-  it was so yummy!
 We had a lot of time to kill between dinner and the performance so we wandered around the U-  I had never really seen any of the campus.  It was quite pretty.


 We found the student game center-  Maggie begged me to go bowling but we didn't have socks-  GROSS!  So we chose air hockey instead-  she was actually really good at it!
Maggie loved watching the dancers-  it was a little long and by the end she was so tired since it was way past her bedtime- she laid down on my lap and I was playing with her hair and found a tick-  so right after this when we got home, I got to take it out-  pretty gross!  And I felt like I had bugs crawling on me all night after.  We had gone camping a week before and I failed to check her head-  won't ever forget to check again!

Elle did fantastic-  it was so fun to watch.


No comments: