Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Jerry Callister Family Reunion 2014

This year, my family went to Dana Point Beach and stayed at the Residence INN.  We had so much fun!
 Lizzy LOVED the beach.  The sand didn't bother her at all.  She would get it in her mouth and hair and roll around!
 Maggie loved playing in the water.  The first day she hated the salt and sand, but then she realized how much she love the waves- so it was worth it!
 Lizzy went surfing with Uncle Matt- I only got video, no good pictures of it.  But she was hilarious.  He would ride a wave and I would be standing waist deep ready to get her but she would shake her head and say "no, no- more, more."  So Matt kept taking her out- wave after wave.  Thanks Uncle Matt!
 The hot tub had lots of bubbles!
 Matching nightgowns
 The Chicago brothers-in-law, together again!
 My dad spent a lot of time in the ocean with Maggie while I stayed ashore with Lizzy.  
 Best Grandpa ever!




 Our Salt Lake cousins, Kate and Elle, got there a day late because their brother Jake went into the MTC.  Maggie was so happy once they got there!


 Blurry picture- but it's the only one I have to document how well they both played together.  We still miss Illinois!
 Kate had some really good quality wave time with Lizzy.  It was really cute.



 Saying goodbye to cousins is never fun.  I'm pretty sure we had tears in the car.  

Uncle Matt gave Maggie an Album shirt.  At first, she wasn't too thrilled with a "blue" shirt but when I told her it was for Uncle Matt's surfboards- she said- "I LOVED surfing with Uncle Matt so I LOVE this shirt now!"  She likes to pair it with leggings and a headband ;-)

No comments: