Monday, May 5, 2014

Our First Vacation as a Couple

We had been wanting to go on a cruise together for a while and decided to pull the trigger on it with some of our friends.  I am so glad we did!  It was right after busy season was over so it was great timing!  We didn't have much to spend so we went with the cheapest cruise out of LA to Catalina and Ensanada-  it was great.  My first 30 minutes on the ship, I was a little worried at what I had gotten myself into-  but it only went up from there!
 The rooms were small as to be expected-but very clean.
The best part about Ensanada was La Bufadora- or the "Blow hole".  It was actually pretty cool.  But I LOVED the pina colada.  YUM!!!!

  I wanted to take a picture with this guy but he was going to charge me $5.  Yeah right!
 Excited to start our cruise!




No comments: