Thursday, August 22, 2013

Park Days and Singers Company

 Cutest little sleeper
 "playing" naps



 I attempted to run a 10k but made a wrong turn and it turned into 7 miles.  At least I finished!
 Cousins


 Love watching Grace play on her ITouch

 Park Day with friends


 One week apart.  Lizzy really hated the grass.
 Ethan and Lizzy were good friends.

 I got a double jogger for free!


 Maggie never wants to pose for pictures with me so I seized the opportunity.
 Silly Faces
 Half serious






 Silly Lizzy at Sunday dinner

 Dress rehearsal-  I miss the girls so much-  they know how to rock out!






 Tantrum at the park




 Cute friends relaxing, having a snack on the grass.

1 comment:

Marie said...

Love all your pictures!! We miss you guys so much! Joseph is always talking about how Maggie lives far away now :( Hope our paths cross again sooner than later!