Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Maggie's Birthday

I cannot believe I have a 3 year old.   I lost the paper after her Doctor's appointment with all of her stats.  I know she weighed 36 pounds - but I forgot how tall!








Right after her appointment, she and I went on a Mommy-daughter date to the Nutcracker.  I was shocked how still she was during the ballet.  I want to make this an annual tradition for the two of us-  she wants to be a "ballerina and a soccer player."  

For her birthday celebration, we kept it pretty low key.  But it was SO much fun!  She wanted to take Sofia to the Children's Museum.  It was actually easier to take three kids than just my two!   Then we came home and decorated cupcakes and danced to "Frosty the Snowman" and "Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer."  If you know Maggie, these were just about the best activities in the world!!!!  After Christmas 2011, I didn't think she could get more obsessed with Frosty the Snowman-  but Christmas 2012 surprised me.  This year, Maggie was crying every time Frosty melted.  She wishes she were "Karen."

Cute Cousins
 Can you tell they had fun?  Silly girls...











4 comments:

Lindsay & Josh said...

Happy Birthday cute Maggie!

Liz Smith said...

so cute! i can't believe she's 3! so that means she's in sunbeams already? wow! happy birthday, Maggie!

The Nielsons said...

So cute! Our little girls need to meet each other. I think we would just sit there and laugh!!! Miss you and hope you are well. Happy Birthday Maggie!!

Rick and Kori said...

She is so much fun! I love Maggie. I'm glad they had fun at the Children's Museum and I'm glad we got to go to the ballet with you guys. That was so much fun!