Friday, December 7, 2012

Happy Birthday Surprise!

All seven of his kids flew home and surprised my dad for his 70th birthday.  It was so much fun to be home with just the siblings (and a few young babies).  We really surprised him when he walked in the door from work!  He was also really glad my mom had gotten a sub for his institute class ;-)

 Lizzy got some great time with Grandpa.


 Outside the Old Merced Theater
 Cute cousin Faith-  she is so good at smiling for the camera.
 Our favorite C's- Cami and Charlie, and Cinda below!

3 comments:

Lindsay & Josh said...

I loved seeing all your siblings. So fun that you guys all did that!

Liz Smith said...

SO fun! talk about the perfect bday present for your dad!

Rick and Kori said...

I didn't realize it was going to be a surprise! THat is so awesome ! I bet he loved it! Glad you had a fun trip!