Friday, July 6, 2012

Happy 4th of July and 3 weeks!

This might have been our most uneventful 4th.  Brad and Maggie went to Centennial Beach first thing in the morning but it was so hot and they had to park far away so I don't think it was very refreshing in 100 degree weather.  Lizzy and I stayed home- we have been hit with Thrush- worst thing ever!  But we are surviving.  At least the girls looked cute and festive.  We ended the day watching fireworks on tv- it was too hot for me to be outside.  Happy 4th of July- can't wait to see the firework show next year!




I went to the hospital for a lactation appointment to help me get better faster- they weighed Lizzy and she is now 10 lbs, 5 oz-  she is chubbin' up!  And she took in 4.5 oz during the feed!  She's a little piggy.  And we sure love her around here.
She got to take her first bath- no more sponge baths.  She likes these kind a lot more.


3 comments:

Cami said...

Your kids are both super cute. Maggie looks so big compared to Lizzy! Can't wait to see you guys!

Rick and Kori said...

Ok they look adorable!! I am SO sorry you are dealing with thrush! THat is awful!! I've heard its just the worst. I'm super impressed with how much she is taking in with nursing! Thats amazing! Go Lizzy! :)

Liz Smith said...

i have no idea what thrush is but whatever it is it just sounds awful. :( sorry you haven't been feeling well but i'm glad things are on the up and up. your girls are adorable. i love their 4th of July outfits!