Saturday, June 16, 2012

Introducing...

Elizabeth Ashley Carter
June 13, 2012
5:36pm
8 lb 15 oz
20.75 inches long

We call her Lizzy.  And we love her!  I was induced Wednesday morning.  It took a little longer to get going this time- because I had Strep B, they didn't break my water until 11:00 because I had to have the antibiotic in me for so long.  But things went perfectly and the actual delivery was wonderful.  We were worried how we could love another one as much as Maggie- but it's really easy when they get here!  

Maggie has done some adjusting and still will (I hope).  But each day is getting a little better.  Enjoy some pictures from the hospital stay.














7 comments:

Tim said...

Ash, you look great and Lizzy is beautiful. Congratulations!

Becca S. said...

Congratulations! Your girls are both so cute! You look gorgeous (I wish I looked that pretty after having a baby...or anytime really)!

Marie said...

Yeah! Ashley, you look fantastic! Lizzy looks adorable! And I am so glad to see that Maggie had some of that delicious chocolate cake at the cafeteria! So delicious! We are excited to meet Lizzy!

Chelsea said...

Love the pictures! She is so beautiful! I can't wait to meet her!

LauraJ said...

Congrats Ashley! She's adorable, I love the name and the pictures are so sweet. You look fantastic too! Hope all is well and I look forward to meeting her!

Sarah said...

Ashley she is so beautiful! Congrats and I'm so glad everything went well.

Liz Smith said...

glad everything went well! congrats!