Sunday, April 8, 2012

CA Birthday

Last year, you might remember that I went to visit my sister, Cami, in NC for my birthday. This year- I got to go home to CA to spend time with my parents. (March 29th is not the best time for a birthday when you are married to a tax accountant). So my wonderful husband gave me a trip for my birthday while he was busy working at home!
Maggie insisted on pulling her Dora suitcase through the entire airport. She was a great traveler- thanks to her having her own seat now that she's two!
Maggie had a great time with my parents. Grandpa and Grandma sure spoiled her!
2 pretty ladies after church
Favorite Pic of the trip- Maggie LOVED my parents!
Reading with Grandma
Playdate with cousin Lucy (they are only 4 days apart)


Reading books with Grandpa
Tea Parties with Grandma in the playhouse
Swimming in the hot tub
Birthday banner and the royal treatment for my birthday!
Dad bought this adorable little lounger at Costco- Maggie loved sitting in it!
Birthday Cake at the Spencers

Tea Party with the cousins
Grandpa took Maggie on a scooter ride!
Hard to leave CA, but easy when your awesome Daddy picks you up from the airport!

4 comments:

Bridget said...

What a fun trip! I had to do a double take of you in that pick holding Maggie....it may be just the lighting (and if so, I apologize in advance...) but is that a little baby bump that I see?!!! congratS!

Ashley said...

oh yes- I am 30 weeks- so it's not so little!!!

Chelsea said...

Ash! your daughter is getting so old now- she is just so darling! Your outfit is darling here-- white jeans- so cute! You look so good.

Kathryn Pepper said...

Maggie looks so cute! She has so much hair! Looks like you had lots of fun!!