Sunday, July 10, 2011

We Can Do Hard Things

We Carters have decided that we can do hard things. Can you? Brad and I have decided we are going to do the 100 push-up challenge in 6 weeks! Click here to see the program. It's only 3 days a week. We are committing- I feel like posting it for people to see will make us do it and not give up on workout #1. Yikes. I'm still not sure that I can do this- haven't heard any testimonials that it really works. Has anyone done this? And- we would love to challenge anyone else who is in an exercise slump- kind of fun to try to get to 100 push-ups! Check it off your bucket list!

Day #1- Tomorrow, Monday, July 11th

8 comments:

Brad said...

News to me!!!

Liz Smith said...

hahahahaha!....brad's comment is priceless.

you guys are craazy! but i know you can do it! as for me, i know i'm a wimp, so i'll just be rooting for you. :D

The Nielsons said...

Wow, I see Brad is ultimately devoted to the program!!! HA HA!!!! Good luck.

Ashley said...

He really did say he wanted to. He just likes to tease me.

Rick and Kori said...

haha! I love Brad's comment :) Rick is doing it with you guys! Good luck!

Rebecca said...

Sounds like quite the challenge! I do 100 modified push-ups at the end of every workout. Does that count? :P

Kathy said...

Gotta love Brad!!!!

Les said...

we totally tried this! and we totally didn't make it! we got up to about 60 and then the workouts got sooo intense!