Sunday, July 3, 2011

Part 3: Grandma and Grandpa Callister's

There is nothing like going home. Maggie and I had the best time in Merced! Our only complaint was the cold, rainy weather.
The great thing about Grandma's house is that she spoils you with Trader Joe Yogurt. Mmmm.
Best friend/cousin Jordan was in town. Always fun to catch up.
Mom and Dad got a new grill. We had some yummy food!
Got the keys, let's go to Costco!
Daniel and Jessica made me feel good. They liked my dessert. What's not to like? Brownies, strawberries, hot fudge, and ice cream.
Maggie with Grandma and Grandpa Callister. She loves the swing. In fact, she fell asleep once when my dad was pushing her.
Out to lunch. Cami and Tim were also in town from NC for a friend's wedding. My sister Wendy, my mom, and I threw Cami a baby shower. It was so much fun!
Lots of presents!

Maggie's favorite part of their house.....the pool. She was a crazy little fish.
My mom and I. It has been a long time since we have taken a picture of just the two of us.
SO CUTE. Maggie LOVES her Grandma and asks to call her all the time. Can't wait to see them again in Tahoe in a couple weeks!

4 comments:

Rhett and Lynlee Briggs said...

I miss your parents! It looks like you had a ton of fun!

Liz Smith said...

so fun!! im sorry the weather was kind of lame, but it looks like you guys had a blast nonetheless. i need more pics of my mom and I too!

Kim said...

Ash, you look so good! P.S. I miss Merced...

The Nielsons said...

You look FABULOUS!!! I miss you so much. You guys look like you had a wonderful time. Have a wonderful day.