Tuesday, April 5, 2011

15 Months

Maggie has been 15 months for a while now. I took her in for her appointment and shots and she is still growing!

25 pounds, 7 ounces
31 3/4 inches tall
19 1/2 head circumference (still off the charts big)

Maggie has been busy the last few months:
  • She started walking about 13 months
  • Said, "uh oh, ball, dada, mama"
  • Started doing actions to songs (spider, wheels on the bus, up up in the sky, ball for baby)
  • loves M & Ms
  • gets into EVERYTHING (especially my stuff)
  • loves to read lift- the-flap books
  • pushes the stroller down the hallway
  • Loves the Children's Museum- threw her first fit when we had to leave
Good- I had to get something down- I am the worst at keeping a journal. Enjoy the pics!



I thought she broker her leg because she wouldn't walk on it- but she was tough- no break! And it healed fast!


3 comments:

Jennie said...

I'm seeing a little more Ashley in her.

Erin said...

She is totally Americas next top model!!! I love it :) she is the cutest! Love your table and chairs!! Can't wait to see Maggie running around in the fall!

Chelsea said...

That little chubby x-ray is so cute! And the top model picture! Priceless!