Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Maggie's Birthday


Maggie's first birthday was fun. She loved her toys and did a pretty good job at unwrapping! I took her to the doctor the next day and here are her 1 year stats:

23 lb 12 oz (87%)
30.25 inches tall(85%)
19.25 head (off the charts)

Maggie and her friend Jacob who was born a day after her!
Blue eyes
Happy Face

New walker- she LOVES it!
The only picture we got of her destroying and eating her cake- we did use the video camera, though. She wasn't a fan of having cake on her hands- but she ate plenty when Brad fed her.My attempt at a cake- it used to have a big "M" for Maggie and to look like a giant M M.
The Party guests....Isn't this the cutest face? We gave her a new swimsuit to go in the hot tub in CA during Christmas. Her old suit doesn't fit.
She got another suit (2 bucks at Old Navy- I couldn't help it- maybe we will give one to her cousin in CA). She also got new gap jeans and a little tutu skirt. She is wearing them all at once- really fashionable, I know.
Loving the walker
Funny face....after the party
On the way to church. I had to take a pic.

7 comments:

Becca S. said...

She is so cute! I can't wait to see you guys soon!

Chelsea said...

She is too cute for words! What a doll! I am glad her birthday was a hit. I have loved watching her grow up!!!

Ashley said...

What a cutie! A girl can never have too many swimsuits. :)

I am glad she had a great first birthday! :)

Sarah said...

Ashley, I can't believe that Maggie is 1 years old already! She is just too cute and I love her new little swimsuit.... Especially with the tutu:). So cute!!!!

Jami West said...

She is so cute! I love that look on her face with the swimsuit.

Liz Smith said...

what a great 1st birthday!!!! you guys are such a cute family. maggie is adorable. LOVED all the pictures.

p.s. i agree with ashley, a girl can never have too many swimsuits....hence my drawer full of them. :P

Anne Marie Hyer said...

Ok, her 'funny face' is sooo cute! Love those documented moments.