Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Brad's New Office

Brad's firm moved offices. He is no longer in the Sear's Tower. I thought this would be a major bummer since the Tower is so close to the train station. But his new office is closer to the attractions downtown that I actually want to visit- and he gets $10 parking on weekdays and $6 on weekends. That is a big deal for me! Usually parking is $25 downtown.

So from now on- I am always driving in. It was so nice to come and go as I wanted. And Maggie took a nap in the car.

It was fun to go see his new cubicle- it was our first time to the new office. I really liked it- it looks much nicer than their old floor in the Tower. The new office also has big windows with great views. Maggie enjoyed the view.










When we got home- the weather was too nice to stay inside so we went to the park.
And check out this physique- This is what hours at the gym every week can do.

8 comments:

Liz Smith said...

Jared is moving out of the sears tower next month. I was bummed when i heard. It was fun to be able to tell people that the hubster worked at the sears tower. Oh well. Brad's cube looks way nice. I am curious what Jared's new building will look like. I hope it's better than the sears. Jared's floor wasn't all that great either.

Erin said...

ahaha i love the bum picture! and oh my goodness maggie is getting so big! and she's getting lots of hair! i just wanna squeeze her! :) that is so nice about brads new office especially the parking!!!

Becca S. said...

Maggie is so cute! Her cheeks just look so kissable! I can't wait to see you guys at Christmas!

Chelsea said...

LOVE the naked picture. TOO CUTE! My brother-in-law works at the Sears tower right now and loves it. On the 84th floor! Michael has never been very close to the train, but he is a fast walker. You are lucky to get great parking like that. I would love to go down town more. We never take advantage of it like we want to. Cute pictures!

Tim said...

sure maggie is cute, but i am LOVIN' brad's beard!

Kathy said...

Just love the pictures! What fun for you to be able to drive to the city when you want to. Maggie looks so grown up in her jeans and shoes...cute, cute, cute...

Les said...

can i have maggie's outfit in my size please?

Jenny said...

Congrats on the new office, Brad! We just got your guys' card... thanks for thinking of us! I love it. Maggie is so very darling!! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.