Sunday, June 13, 2010

On a Roll

This is my 3rd post in the last week! Brad and I have gotten so behind in the watching of our shows and movies. Everything halted with tax season. We finally caught up on our shows on Hulu, so last night we started catching up on Redbox. We rented The Young Victoria last night. We loved it! I don't want to hype it up too much- but we were both pleasantly surprised. It's always fun to watch a movie that is BOATS (based on a true story) - Brad taught me that acronym. And it's PG- which isn't too common these days. Hope you get to see it!

3 comments:

Amy said...

We watched that movie while my mom was here and really really liked it!! My favorite part is where Albert gets hurt and shes asking him why he did it and he says "For two reasons..."! So cute. :) Anyway...we loved it too.

Jennie said...

I loved it!! I wish Grant would have watched it with me. Brad got Grant interested enough to watch all the Gilmore Girls, he needs to convince him on more things.

Taylor said...

I still use BOATS because brad taught me that before you even got married! My parents really liked it also!