Wednesday, June 30, 2010

California, Here We Come!

Maggie and I are packed and waiting to go to Midway Airport. We are flying home to CA to stay with my Mom and Dad for a week and half. Brad will then fly into LA where we will pick him up on our way to my family reunion on the beach. I can't wait. And my parents still live in the same house. I love it- I can't wait for Maggie to stay there for the first time! I can't believe my family started this small....

And has grown to this. This picture is at least missing 5 people- including my husband and baby.
I can't wait to see everybody. Please note that Cami's hair looks really good in this picture because she let me niece, Annie, do it for her.

2 comments:

Liz Smith said...

family reunion on the beach....see, that's how it's supposed to be! i wish the smiths would have listened to me and done that...instead, they are all coming here. boo.

anyways, hooray for trips to CA!!!! you're going to have so much fun! eat lots of in 'n out and rubys milkshakes for me. :D :D :D

Shannon said...

I love the old pictures, you can tell it was a while ago since Grace and Ella are so little too! Have fun in California! How can you not at the beach?!