Saturday, April 3, 2010

A Day in the City

Last week was spring break, so my nieces didn't have school. On Thursday, I drove with them into the city to go to the zoo. Unfortunately, the rest of Chicago also decided to go to Lincoln Park Zoo that day. The zoo is free, so I guess we asked for it.
We actually had to use sunscreen- the weather was awesome!

Maggie enjoyed the stroller ride but didn't notice any animals....
Lions
Gorillas
The cute Callister girls in front of the lions
After the zoo, we took the opportunity to go see Brad at work. We had never seen his office before. I can't believe it took me this long. But I was pregnant and working full time and then I had a baby in the dead of winter. Brad works in the Sear's Tower so there were great views out the window.
It was super windy that day and so Maggie's eyes must have gotten dust in them. They were really red when we got there.
cute
Brad and Maggie hanging out in his cubicle. She was being so gabby and loud- it was cute. Lots of his co-workers heard her and stopped by to admire.
Maggie was getting ready to take a bath as Brad was on his way to the Priesthood Session of General Conference. I had to take a picture.
I couldn't help posting this one. I'm sure Maggie will love me for it someday.

Maggie and I rode the train home and Maggie passed out. I accidentally left my camera on Brad's desk so I couldn't take a picture. But it was sure cute. Maggie is not even 4 months old and she has already ridden in a car, bus, train, and airplane.

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

Sears tower?? sweet! Maggie is just so adorable!

Mary, Brandon, & Madelyn said...

What a fun day! Maggie is so cute! I love the bath pictures!

Liz Smith said...

i love that jared works in the sears too. even though he has a boring cubicle, i still feel special when i go visit him...lol.

maggie is so cute. i love her little bum in the one of brad holding her and her back is to the camera. so cute!! :)

Ashley said...

Glad you had a fun weekend! It's fun to go to the city. I haven't been in over 6 months. I am not sure I will attmpt it with both kids alone. :) The naked pics of Maggie are so cue!