Tuesday, April 20, 2010

4 months

I took Maggie to the doctor today for her 4 month check up. She weighs 13 lb 13 oz and is 24 3/4 inches long. I can't remember the measurement of her head circumference but I know she is in the 98th percentile! She has a large head (she gets that from her father). She can now hold her head up on her own. She has rolled over from her stomach to her back. She can hold on to toys and grab things with her hands. She has giggled a LOT. I would probably laugh at me too if I could see the faces I pull.

We tried her jumper for the first time. She just kept spinning around on one foot. No jumping yet.
She has started to get a few rolls and a bigger belly.
She fell asleep holding her toys.
She pretty much smiles ALL the time now. She was flirting with the Utah Rugby Team on the flight home from Salt Lake.

4 comments:

Cami said...

Does Brent know she was flirting with the Utah rugby team? You might want to keep that quiet.

Taylor said...

4 months old and she already has flirting down!? pretty impressive maggie!

Liz Smith said...

i love baby smiles. she's so cute! congrats on another trip completed with a baby. i can barely handle the stress of traveling by myself. you are my HERO!!! :)

Ashley said...

Our babies almost weigh the same! Benson will be double her size by the time he is 4 months old. It was fun hanging out today!