Thursday, February 4, 2010

Recent Happenings

Not too much has been going on. Maggie sleeps a lot. This has been great to allow me to pack. We are just moving into a bigger apartment within our same complex. I am really excited to have more space for all of this baby stuff. Maggie is finally to the point where she holds eye contact with us. It's really fun. Brad loves to sit and talk to her when he gets home from work.Watching Baby Bach and Baby Einstein
Is it too early to start brain-washing her??? I hope not- we love BYU!!! And she looks pretty darn cute...
The grandparents are all on their way to visit us today. Maggie is being blessed on Sunday. Moving and the blessing in one weekend- I think we are crazy!



6 comments:

Liz Smith said...

It is never too early to start the BYU brainwashing. :D she is so cute. Good luck with packing and moving. let me know if you need any help. :)

Erin said...

awww she looks adorable in her BYU gear!!! Good luck moving! cant wait to see your new place! let me know if I can help too! oh and I can help you with your craft if you want! just let me know and we'll get together!

Kim said...

Ash,
Maggie is darling. Good luck this weekend! You actually may be brilliant combining the two--more hands to help!

Jennie said...

Have a good weekend with everyone. The blessing weekend was so fun for us. It will be nice to have help moving. We can't wait to meet her...maybe this summer? And good job starting with the BYU stuff.

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

Ashley, I can't believe i am just now finding your blog! But I am so excited to keep up with you and see pictures of DARLING MISS MAGGIE!! Are you still moving into our old apartment? Good luck with the move and I am excited to see blessing pictures!

Catie said...

Ashley! She is so dang cute!