Sunday, August 9, 2009

My Best Friend's Wedding

The second week in July, I took a trip back to California for two special events. First, was my best friend from high school, Leslie's wedding. She got married in beautiful Berkeley, CA. The ceremony was beautiful. She looked gorgeous! The reception was in a charming hotel and was so fun! My sister, Cami, was great to pick me up from teh airport and go as my date. Since I have been married, I really love going to weddings and listening to the ceremonies. They remind me that I have things to continually work on but that marriage is such a wonderful thing! Thanks Leslie for sharing!The place settings were beautiful. The little goody bags had almonds, mangos, and chocolate chips- YUM!The lucky groom!The beautiful bride!

Two friends.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks Ash! I am so glad that you and Cami were able to come. I hope that your baby girl is growing strong and that you and Brad are enjoying this time :)