Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Officially Done!


So, I just got back from taking my last final forever!!! It's a great feeling. And I even somehow pulled off an A on that test. During four years of college I have definitely learned how to take a test! Brad is on his way to take his last final. We are so excited to be done and moving on to the next phase of life. We are so grateful for our opportunity to go to BYU! It has been awesome!

We are graduating tomorrow- both with bachelor degrees. Brad is also getting his Master's in Accounting. Hooray!!!

5 comments:

Bridget said...

Congrats on being done!! That is such a great accomplishment.
I did see those moving pods outside your house and got a little sad. It has been fun to have you guys close. Good luck with everything in the future!

Julie said...

Hi Guys!
Julie Magleby here, first of all, congratulations on all your big events of late--graduation and pregnancy in particular . . .
And secondly, I need your help--remember when we talked about my job and how Brad is related to half of Box Elder County? Well, I just got some of those relatives (5 actually) assigned to me and I need info ASAP. Are you still in town?
Can you help? Email me at jmagleby@libertypioneer.com

Jenny said...

Congratulations! What a great feeling!! You two must be on could nine right about now.

HalnJess said...

Hey Hey Hey! I'm just getting caught up and saw the prego announcement! YAY! Congrats!! And school is done (priceless feeling)- Hope you guys are doing well!

Shalie said...

Hi Ashley! I found your blog through Cami's, hope you don't mind! I can't believe you are married and graduated! Last time I saw you, you were like 5 yrs old :) Well you look gorgeous and you look very happy! Keep in touch! Shalie (Hutchings) Morgan