Sunday, September 14, 2008

Shut Out

BYU vs. UCLA
Brad and I got season tickets with his brother Nate and his wife, Kate. We have awesome seats! We are on the 4th row, on the east sideline, right next to the endzone.
We were right there to see all the touchdowns. It was so fun. I have never been so excited at a football game. Brad lost his voice.
BYU looked so good out there. 8 touchdowns- it kept the fans cheering. This picture shows how close we were to the action!
At the end of the game, President Samuelson came out to congratulate the players.

59-0
We killed them. Someone in church today said that the last time UCLA was beaten this badly was in 1929. I am glad we got to do the honors. What a great game- it was fun to be there!
Check out the video clip and article:
http://www.ksl.com/?nid=272&sid=4256163

2 comments:

Tim said...

must have been fun to be there. cami actually started feeling bad for ucla. not me though. now we just got a keep it up for the rest of the season. i am pretty jealous that you get to go to all of the games.

Bridget said...

Looks like you guys had a great time at the game! I really was amazing wasn't it! I am so glad you found us and our blog so I could find yours! We MISSED you guys this summer! we really need to hang out!