Friday, April 18, 2008

Callister Domination




For those of you who didn't know, the Callister cousins in Provo were on a intramural soccer team. Brad, Becca, Paul, and Jordan were avid fans. All of their games were super intense. Anyway, long story short- they made it to the finals! They ended the first half down 2-3. They tried desperately to get a goal the second half. So many attempts, but no successes. Finally with 1 minute 30 seconds to go, Debbie Fife scored!!! Being a girl on a CO-ED team, it counts as two points. So we were now winning 4-3! It was awesome. I don't think I have ever been to such an exciting game. So just in case you didn't know, my cousins Julie, Debbie, Dan, Ryan, Chad, Katie are amazing!!! They even got intrumural CHAMPION t-shirts!!!

3 comments:

Jennie said...

I'm glad to see some posts. We are excited to see you next week too!

Edwards Fam said...

Ashley, I found your blog:) Becca told me about the cousin team--sounds so fun! I'm glad you posted some pics--Callister cousins are rad:)
-Amy

Tim said...

man, it looks like they'll let anyone into the callister family these days...