Monday, March 3, 2008

Tagged???

Tagged...

What I was doing ten years ago...I was in fourth grade at St. Luke's Elementary School with Mr. Fagan. He would spill coffee all over our papers.

5 Things on my to do list:
Clean the house
finish thank-you notes
get my haircut
take 2 mid-terms
go to the bank

3 Habits I have: (are these supposed to be bad habits?)
putting off laundry until I have no underwear
waking up an hour after my alarm
biting my nails when I get nervous

Day of Choice-Friday!

Places I've Lived
Jackson, MI
Merced, CA
Provo, UT
Jerusalem

Marriage date: December 28, 2008

Favorite indulgence: oreo shakes

Phobias/Fears: Being alone in the dark

Reason to Smile: When Brad surprises me and cleans the house or does the dishes

Season of Choice: Spring- I can't wait for it to come!

Vegetable: Broccoli

Oranges or Apples: Oranges

# of Brothers and Sisters: 5 sisters and 1 brother, 5 brother-in-laws, and 1 awesome sister-in-law

1 comment:

Jennie said...

thanks for doing the tag. I didn't understand it either when I got tagged. We are both new to this blog/tag thing.